[iot-wg] IoT Working Group call - Tuesday February 26 2019

Hi everyone!

It is my pleasure to confirm we will have our regularly scheduled call tomorrow, February 26 2019.

Here is the agenda:
1. A few words by our new Program Manager (myself)
2. ioFog architecture and demo -- Kilton Hopkins, Edgeworx.
3. Topics brainstorming for our upcoming calls

Please let me know if there is anything you wish to add to the agenda. I look forward to meeting with you all.

See you at 8am PST / 11am EST / 5pm CET!

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.