[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [iot-wg] IoT Working Group call - Tuesday February 26 2019
- From: "Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4)" <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 11:57:09 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHUzRmgnw2JVqWC9kCNne4b/97NHKXx6daA
- Thread-topic: [iot-wg] IoT Working Group call - Tuesday February 26 2019
- User-agent: Evolution 3.30.1-1build1
welcome aboard :-)
On our last call we agreed that Jameka would tell us about the IoT Working Group
web site's underlying infrastructure and how we (the working group) members could
contribute content to be published there. Maybe you can check with Jameka if she
is willing to do this today?
On Mon, 2019-02-25 at 09:51 -0500, FrÃdÃric Desbiens wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> It is my pleasure to confirm we will have our regularly scheduled call
> tomorrow, February 26 2019.
> Here is the agenda:
> 1. A few words by our new Program Manager (myself)
> 2. ioFog architecture and demo -- Kilton Hopkins, Edgeworx.
> 3. Topics brainstorming for our upcoming calls
> Please let me know if there is anything you wish to add to the agenda. I look
> forward to meeting with you all.
> See you at 8am PST / 11am EST / 5pm CET!
> Best Regards,
> FrÃdÃric Desbiens
> Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
> Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration
> iot-wg mailing list
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from
> this list, visit