[iot-wg] Goodbye!

All,

Today is my last day with the Eclipse Foundation, and I would like to use this opportunity to express once again how proud and grateful I feel for having had the opportunity to serve this amazing community for all these years!Â
I will sincerely miss working with you all, but you will definitely be in good hands with the Eclipse Foundation team going forward.

For those whoÂwould like to stay in touch, you can reach me atÂcontact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, as well as onÂTwitterÂandÂLinkedIn.

Thanks, and all the best to the Eclipse IoT community!
Benjamin â

PS: I do plan on remaining engaged as a member of the IoT PMC, so some of you will still have to cope with me for the time being ;-)
--
Benjamin CabÃ
m:+33 6 19 19 61 01