Re: [iot-wg] Goodbye!

Benjamin,

All the best in what lies ahead for you. Your shoes will be hard to fill. AÂbig thanks from the Eclipse Foundation for all you haveÂdone to build and nurture the IoT community at Eclipse. We look forward to your ongoing participation in the IoT PMC.

Paul

Paul Buck
Eclipse Foundation
VP, Community Development