Re: [iot-wg] Leaving the Eclipse Foundation

On 2018-11-05 10:40 AM, Benjamin Cabé wrote:
Today, I am announcing that I am resigning from the Eclipse Foundation and that I will start looking for new challenges. It has been an incredible journey, from the early days of the M2M Working Group in 2011, to joining the Eclipse Foundation in early 2014, to this day where our community keeps demonstrating how open source and open collaboration can shape the future of IoT.

I am really grateful and proud of the opportunity I had to work with such a vibrant community, and I will be looking forward to crossing paths with—I am sure—many of you in the future.

For those interested, I also wrote a blog post here: https://blog.benjamin-cabe.com/2018/11/05/time-for-new-challenges.

All,

We are definitely saddened that Benjamin Cabé has decided to leave the Eclipse Foundation to try something new. Benjamin has been with us for nearly 5 years and has been instrumental in creating the Eclipse IoT working group and community. Please join me in thanking Benjamin for his service, and wishing him the very best wherever his journeys take him next.

Benjamin's departure will be effective January 26, 2019. We will be recruiting a replacement starting immediately, so if you have any prospective candidates, please do not hesitate to let me know!

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@mmilinkov

+1.613.220.3223 (m)

Avast logo