[iot-wg] Leaving the Eclipse Foundation

All,

Today, I am announcing that I am resigning from the Eclipse Foundation and that I will start looking for new challenges. It has been an incredible journey, from the early days of the M2M Working Group in 2011, to joining the Eclipse Foundation in early 2014, to this day where our community keeps demonstrating how open source and open collaboration can shape the future of IoT.

I am really grateful and proud of the opportunity I had to work with such a vibrant community, and I will be looking forward to crossing paths with—I am sure—many of you in the future.

For those interested, I also wrote a blog post here: https://blog.benjamin-cabe.com/2018/11/05/time-for-new-challenges.

Regards,
Benjamin —

Back to the top