[iot-wg] [Announcement] Virtual IoT Meet Up - Fog Computing with Eclipse fog⌀5

Dear all,

I pleased to announce our upcoming Virtual IoT Meet Up on the topic: Fog Computing with Eclipse fog⌀5, featuring our speakers from Adlink, Angelo Corsaro and Gabriele Baldoni.

This webcast will introduce Eclipse fog⌀5, motivate its architecture and building blocks as well as provide a demonstration of Eclipse fog⌀5 provisioning applications that span from the cloud to the things.

Join us on Tuesday, November 20th at 8 AM Pacific Time (11 AM Eastern, 5 PM Central European Time).

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you!
Best,
Jameka

--

Jameka Woodberry

Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Office:

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Manager: Thabang Mashologu

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn