[iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey 2018 - Results

All,

In case you missed it, last week we published the results of the 2018 IoT Developer Survey. This is the fourth time we are doing this so one thing that is particularly interesting is to look at trends, and this year, for example, we found out some interesting things about the IoT Cloud landscape, or how people approach IoT security.

You can find the survey results here: https://www.slideshare.net/kartben/iot-developer-survey-2018. I’ve also written a blog post providing a more complete analysis: https://blog.benjamin-cabe.com/2018/04/17/key-trends-iot-developer-survey-2018.

As always, your feedback is most welcome, and so would be your help in promoting the results!

Cheers,
Benjamin -
_________

Benjamin Cabé