[iot-wg] Eclipse 4daic 1.9.0 released

Hi,

It is my great pleasure to announce that finally after more then 2
years of hard work we managed to get 4diac's first Eclipse release
done. This release was paired with the biggest rework we did sofar.
More then 1000 commits, more then 2000 deleted files just for 4diac-
ide. I think we touched nearly any file we have (not just to fix the
copy-right headers ;-).

But the effort was worthwhile. 4diac-ide is as stable as never bevor
and we have cool new featuers like improved asynch MQTT, OPC UA,
finally sub-applications (the main reasons we startet the whole thing),
and many smaller ui and usability improvements.

I hope you like it and looking forward to feedback for 1.10.

Cheers,
Alois

Back to the top