Re: [iot-wg] No data on javaone topic

Hello Roger,

The thing is that from yesterday to today I did not change a thing.

Restarting different services in different ways made it work in the end.
I am not sure what went wrong. If it comes up again I will try to debug
a bit more.

The wildcard thing is really helpful. However from an Eclipse SCADA
viewpoint we have the information that a topic/item is never available,
is not available right now, is available but has no data, is available
but has an error, is available and valid data.

For MQTT it looks to me a bit like guessing what is wrong. And please, I
am not complaining. I just don't understand how to use it best right now!

Thanks for helping!

Jens