[iot-wg] JENCOLOR ZEISS SpectroNet Collaboration Forum 2014

Greetings IoT Working Group,

I’d like to invite you to the following event:
http://spectronet.de/de/vortraege_bilder/vortraege_2014/jencolor-zeiss-spectronet-collaboration-forum-2014_hwitc51q.html

It’s an event of an industry which is pretty interesting and well represented in Jena. There are two sessions which cover the topic IoT. They caught my attention. I believe it’s a good opportunity for the IoT WG to network and connect with people and companies there.

Dr. Hubert Steigerwald
Trends in sensorics for the internet of things

Prof. Dr. Dietrich Hofmann
Digital commercialization services for photonic micro sensor apps in the internet of things

I’m part of a network which hosted Eclipse DemoCamps in the past in Jena. We are looking at having a booth there. Having the IoT WG together with us at the booth would be really fantastic.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx