Re: [iot-wg] Why use concierge?

On 23/04/2014 4:06 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
What do we mean by "optimised"? Couldn't we not go through and do that optimization to address the size of Equinox? Or are there big architectural differences that makes it harder to do with Equinox?

I don't understand why anyone cares? Concierge was specifically designed to be a lightweight OSGi container for embedded applications. Equinox has never been successful there. If some Eclipse projects want to try out Concierge, that is just great thank you very much.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top