Re: [incubation] eclipse package participation

Thanks for the answers!

I will try to clarify the requirements to include the Eclipse Passage via epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
AF

10.05.2019 20:25, Werner Keil пишет:

Wayne,

Thanks for the clarification. I know that Kind of inclusion does happen occasionally, e.g. with Eclipse Modeling Package, but only under certain conditions.

Werner

Sent from Mail for Windows 10