[incubation] maven plugins: CQs required?

What's the best practice regarding maven plugins involved in the project build - should a CQ be logged for these? They seem to me to be similar to 'works-with' dependencies (like, for example, the junit library), in that they're third-party content that is (in most projects) used but not distributed.

However, in trawling through IPZilla I notice almost no CQs logged at all for any common maven plugins

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top