Re: [incubation] publishing to help.eclipse.org

Hi
just for information if other have the same question later,
we finally chose to forget about assembling toc.xml contents or deploying custom instances of help.eclipse.org . We finally preferred capitalizing on the asciidoc tool chain in order to provide the online help with an outline.  ie. using the webhelp docbook backend which offers an outline similar to eclipse help but for static html site (and no iframe). (exemple result: http://download.eclipse.org/gemoc/docs/nightly/index.html)

Didier