Re: [incubation] type A vs type B CQs and projects

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for that - in the end I decided, for this release at least, to stick with full due diligence, and just push it back a bit.

But doing a mix of release types in the future sounds interesting. How would that work in practice? Say, we do release 1.0 with type A CQs, then later on we plan a release 2.0 which we want to make a type B release. I assume the existing type A CQs will need to be "upgraded", does that mean resubmitting them, or is there a way to mark an approved type A CQ as "type B review needed"?

Thanks,

Jeen