Re: [incubation] publishing to help.eclipse.org

On Fri, 2018-03-30 at 13:34 +0200, Didier Vojtisek wrote:
> Hi thanks Alois
>
> does your xslt is able (or can be easily adapted) to deal with
> several
> toc.xml ?
> As far as I can see in 4diac git, there is only one big
> documentation
> plugin (in org.eclipse.fordiac.ide plugin).

Yes we have all docs just in one plugin, which makes it a bit easier.
But our xslt is called from a php file with the toc.xml to load. So you
could write your own php which would pull in the different toc.xmls.

The main drawback I saw in our solution is that we could only get it
work with iframes. Which makes the overall behavior a little bit sub
optimal.

Alois