Re: [incubation] Question about third party code contribution

For contributions from a non-committer larger than 1000 lines of code you
need to file a CQ attaching the contributed patch (I usually use git format-patch
and attach the result). Also link corresponding bug and Gerrit change or Github pull request
which is in review. Any of the project's committers can file the CQ. Only submit the change
when the CQ is resolved with an approval.

See figure 12 on page 1 of
https://www.eclipse.org/legal/EclipseLegalProcessPoster.pdf
which leads to figure 6 on page 3 of the same poster

-Matthias