Re: [incubation] Initial contributions questions

OK, clear, thanks a lot!

On 14/09/17 18:42, Wayne Beaton wrote:
Sorry, I got fixated on the one.

One initial contribution CQ, would be ideal. How the project code is structured across project-owned Git repositories is not a factor in the IP due diligence process. If it makes it somehow easier for you or there is some other factor to consider, you can submit multiple "projectcode" CQs.

Consider that single separate file as being from a separate source of content ("library"). A separate CQ is required, please.

I think I got 'em all this time :-/

HTH,

Wayne