Re: [ide4edu-dev] Eclipse IDE for Education [GSOC]

thanks for the reply. I will do write and submit the proposal there. So see you in soc-dev list.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is a good place to start.

The right place, however, is on the soc-dev mailing list. This is where the SOC mentors will be able to interact with you.

You need to have an actual project in mind with real tasks/goals/milestones/etc.

Ultimately, you need to register a project idea on Google's site [1]; there's information--including some project ideas--on our page [2].

HTH,

Wayne

[1] http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2011
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code