From: "Cory Matheson" <cmatheson.can@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:24:08 To: Eclipse IDE for Education<ide4edu-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ide4edu-dev] Requesting conf. call for Thurs. Feb 11 - 9am

No, est time. 11am est, 9am mst.

Will that work?
------Original Message------
From: Wayne Beaton
Sender: ide4edu-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Eclipse IDE for Education
ReplyTo: Eclipse IDE for Education
Sent: Feb 9, 2010 12:22 PM

That's mountain time, I assume. I can't do it. The best that I can offer is 1pm ET. Does that work?

Wayne

cmatheso@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

Wayne, as the title implies. Could we get a conference call setup for this Thursday (Feb 11th) at 9am?

I will be home then, and won't have to worry about our whacky campus internet getting in the way. Also have some stuff to discuss.

Thanks!
Cory.