Re: [ide-dev] Strong progress in April for @EclipseJavaIDE

Hi Mickael,

Thanks for your appreciation.

As part of monitoring the twitter image of Eclipse I have constantly tracked your activity relating to it. In principle I agree it doesn't hurt to 'like' positive resources. The only boundary I see here is to not get into arguments with people on twitter from @EclipseJavaIDE account.

From your personal account you can of course do whatever you like. I do however think that your constant challenging of 'folkloric' assumptions on Twitter is helpful and I encourage it.

Regards,
Sopot

P.S. I have promised to revisit (not necessarily change as it's working fine) the strategy document I shared with you in the beginning when we get to 1K followers and we'll talk more about interaction details when I do that.