|Re: [ide-dev] Strong progress in April for @EclipseJavaIDE|
This month I introduced GIFs and it had a positive impact all round. Also retweets, as usual, were of greatest help. So let's get to numbers.Hello,We're in May now so the April numbers are ready.
- We tweeted 20% less, mainly due to less replies to issues as the content tweets were same volume - one per work day.
- Total number of impressions (number of times people saw the tweets) were up 46% to well above 100K. Considering the above point it's a major improvement.
- Number of followers increased by 220 making it a roughly 32% increase in absolute terms.
- Top tweets were:
- Most impressions: https://twitter.com/EclipseJavaIDE/status/855062302655209472
- Most interactions:Â https://twitter.com/EclipseJavaIDE/status/856867463409041410
We also started having guest tweets which we retweet this month like https://twitter.com/wimjongman/status/857622982910517248 (Thanks Wim!) which is a great first step. Use the #EclipseTips hashtag if you want to tweet something to be retweeted by the @EclipseJavaIDE account. I'll be monitoring it constantly.
That was all. See you next month.