Re: [ide-dev] Fixing the Target platform editor

On 11/22/2016 06:42 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:
AFAIK PDE has not yet received a contribution for the target editor in
the new generic editor. So far Sopot contributed a template to
generate it  which is already available (great). But we did not yet
receive the editor support. Not sure if that is planned, I have not
seen a related bug.

As I'm not sure Sopot is following this thread, let me answer for him: it is planned that the richer .target textual editor (based on generic editor) gets contributed to PDE soon.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top