Re: [ide-dev] A "releases/latest" URL in the IDE to ease upgrades?

On 7 Dec 2015, at 13:17, Bruno Medeiros wrote:

So that was changed, to allow installing Melnorme with any CDT 8.x.x release (any major Eclipse release then). Each release of our IDE project was then annotated with a recommended CDT version, which was the last one the project was actually tested on, and was expected to work. I'm guessing JBoss Tools is in similar situation?

Yes, exactly.

We tend to have open version ranges and then close them down if it turns out to be really disastrous, but we prefer to do a proper release for that stream instead - which we again don't lock down to allow for easy cross-testing.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Back to the top