Re: [ide-dev] Window Dressing

We¹re using 32px icons. 16 is way too small and helps contribute to the
mess by allowing too many on the screen at once.

And +1 on your point about most toolbar icons being view specific. Not
sure why people put them up on the coolbar (e.g. Who let them put the
debug icons up there?). Makes it much less cool. Maybe the issue is more
editor related since I haven¹t seen too many (any?) editors with toolbars
on them. Is that an issue?