Re: [hudson-dev] Recommended Logging solution ?

On 2/6/12 1:59 PM, Henrik Lynggaard Hansen wrote:
2012/2/6 Winston Prakash<winston.prakash@xxxxxxxxx>:
IMO, we should not change v2 core and leave it as a stable as possible. We
should spend our energy on v3. Lots of things have changed in v3 and this
would be one addition to it.
Agreed, we should focus on v3. Can you remember if slf4j is  available
in v2 core as it is, or do I need to include it in the plugin until v3
is released ?

slf4j is in the war bundle (from inject module), so should be ok at runtime. You may have to define it for compile time, since it is not exposed through plugin-parent.

- Winston

Best Regards
Henrik