[hono-dev] Review Information for Hono 0.7

Dear Hono committers,

I have started to prepare for the Hono 0.7 release which is due Aug 16th. For
that purpose, we need to have the Eclipse IoT Working Group PMC approve our so
called "Release Review Information" [1].

Please take a look at the information and raise your hand if you think that the
information is wrong or needs to be changed. Otherwise, I will submit the
information to the PMC for review tomorrow morning.

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.hono/releases/0.7/review
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB
148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors:
Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn

Back to the top