From: hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1)
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2016 8:55 AM
To: hono-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hono-dev] Agenda for Face-to-Face

Hi,

I have assembled a preliminary agenda [1] for our meeting next Monday/Tuesday based on the feedback from the mailing list. This should serve as a starting point, we can adjust the agenda as we go ...

Feel free to comment, propose changes already.

[1] https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_eclipse_hono_wiki_20160404-2DFace-2Dto-2DFace-2DBerlin&d=CwIFAw&c=_hRq4mqlUmqpqlyQ5hkoDXIVh6I6pxfkkNxQuL0p-Z0&r=3UUaotXGpqHidtIBP1k_gYHXTeBFOTS36FpSS_-nzAk&m=7Rr6SMhJqEupMaqbZarckOgGE2KvRr-hRnXHDU-OEc4&s=Qh4GRoLYoqcq029rhQHmGE5w8sJrub75teFfyKhAJq8&e=

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla

Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn _______________________________________________
hono-dev mailing list
hono-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__dev.eclipse.org_mailman_listinfo_hono-2Ddev&d=CwIFAw&c=_hRq4mqlUmqpqlyQ5hkoDXIVh6I6pxfkkNxQuL0p-Z0&r=3UUaotXGpqHidtIBP1k_gYHXTeBFOTS36FpSS_-nzAk&m=7Rr6SMhJqEupMaqbZarckOgGE2KvRr-hRnXHDU-OEc4&s=95bvnPZ0cJzYYT2WDT3GeZUehu1mJiI0GK3jeuhb_zk&e=

Back to the top