Re: Re[2]: [higgins-dev] Output directories for higgins projects

With the latest build changes, I cannot get the JNDI CP to build using ant.
It appears that it has issues with the buildaux.xml changes.

Tom

>>> Valery Kokhan <vkokhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 7/31/2007 2:35 PM >>>
Yes, you are right with regards to buildaux.xml files and I was going
to update them along with .classpath and build.xml.

Actually, I have some ideas on generate buildaux.xml files for our
projects instead of create them manually. The only problem I see right
now is how to preserve custom targets and properties if people will
want to add (or change) something to generated scripts.

Valery