[higgins-dev] build issues

When I was trying to create a nightly build script for Configuration, I ran across the following blocking issues:

(1) I can ssh to build.eclipse.org, but I can't cd to /shared/technology/higgins.  In fact, I can't seem to cd to anywhere -- it tells me I don't have permission, and then it drops my connection.

(2) The existing scripts build by copying files from CVS.  For this to work, the required jar files need to be checked in to CVS, which we can't do because we don't have IP approval to distribute some of them.  So, could we create a lib directory on the build machine where we can park these jars?

...Greg

Back to the top