Re: [higgins-dev] JavaScript Policy Context Provider (AKA, Mapping CP)

OK, good, I'll document and exemplify how that would be done.

Tom

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 3/12/2007 11:51 AM >>>
Well,  I still have some attribute values that were not implemented in the
hardcoded JNDI CP mappings (e.g. website, gender, entropy) that I need to
know how to add.

Thanks,
Mike