Re: [higgins-dev] JavaScript Policy Context Provider (AKA, Mapping CP)

Yes I will.  In fact, once I have a perfect replication of the mappings
we've hard coded for the STS, you'should have to change very little,
if anything, in the STS (perhaps a small change to configuration.xml???
perhaps nothing at all).  Nevertheless, I'll have samples in the test
project.

Tom

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 3/9/2007 6:41 PM >>>
Tom,

Are you going to be able to provide sample code for how one would use this
along with another CP (e.g. JNDI) to achieve what we do now with JNDI CP
only?

Thanks,
Mike