Re: [henshin-user] UML state machines and dangling edges?

Am 16.09.2015 um 17:57 schrieb Daniel Strüber:
[…]
To get an intact rule, you have to specify the container
node and the connecting containment edge as preserved elements.

Are you sure that the connecting containment edge needs to be specified as preserving? Isn't that exactly a dangling edge then?

However, I tried to model it as you suggested, but if I try to specify the "transition" as preserve, the diagram editor also sets the Transition node to preserve.

I'm not really sure what is the right direction for the containment edge. I tried both with the most obvious possibilities for edge types ("container" for Transition->Region and "transition" for Region->Transition) but none of this worked so far.

Greetings,
Jens

Back to the top