Re: [henshin-user] UML state machines and dangling edges?

Hi Jens,

the transition node is also connected to its container node (possibly a StateMachine), which explains why deleting it would leave behind a dangling edge. To get an intact rule, you have to specify the container node and the connecting containment edge as preserved elements.

Note to developers: We should show a warning in such cases, as deleting an element without deleting the containment edge will cause the same issues in most cases. Or are the any objections?

Regards,
Daniel