[henshin-user] An invalid Menu Extension

Hi,

I have noticed recently this error in the Error log. The message says:

Plug-in 'org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.ui' contributed an invalid Menu Extension (Path: 'org.eclipse.emf.henshin.menu' is invalid): org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.ui.createDynamicInstance

I am using Eclipse Luna on Mac with the latest Henshin version. Is this caused by a bug? I am using the same Eclipse version and Henshin on Windows and I have not seen this error.

However, I can use everything as normal.

Best regards,,,

Mohammed

Back to the top