[gmt-dev] how to cooperate

Title: Mensagem
Hi,

I´m working as professor and researcher at a Brasilian university.
We are submitting a research proposal to develop a open source MDA tool (or even a part of it).
Saying so i have some questions about the GMT project.
1) In which ways can a research project cooperate with the GMT project?
2) Reading the GMT proposal i saw the idea of using texture mappings. where do i find more informations about it? is there any "academic" paper about it? is it OMG compliant?

Regards,

Zalkind

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
acredita-se estar livre de perigo.

Back to the top