From: "Jeff Hoare" <jhoare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gmt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Willink, Ed" <Ed.Willink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [gmt-dev] Initial UMLX prototype

Hi,
I thought that all the umlx code was to be placed (for now) under a umlx
sub-directory and to be shifted to appropriate locations at a later date
(under an agreed component structure). However, you appear to have created a
directory structure along the lines you proposed in an earlier email. Am I
missing something where you all agreed to Ed's structure.

Jeff