[gmf-dev] Resigning as a committer on GMF-Tooling

Hi all,

It's been a while since I contributed anything to GMF Tooling, even a simple mail. The reason is that my work at JBoss/Red Hat isn't related to modeling in general, so contributing to GMF Tooling is not in my scope. This is not likely to change soon.
As a consequence, it seems to me that it is more fair to remove me as a committer on GMF-Tooling project.

In case I have to contribute something later, I'd be glad to use the standard contribution workflow, with Gerrit and so on.

Best wishes for GMF Tooling continuation!
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top