Re: [gmf-dev] Resigning as a committer on GMF-Tooling

Michael (Golubev), as project lead you can retire Mickael. This functionality is currently available in the old portal. Navigate to the Projects component, open your project, and click the "[manage] inactive committers on the project" link.

Let me know if you require assistance.

Wayne