[geomesa-users] Cloudera CDP compatibility

Hello,

I've been trying to run the hbase quickstart and tutorials against Cloudera CDP (Cloudera 7.1.4, Hadoop 3.1.1, HBase 2.2.3) following the instructions on the site, however I have stumbled with many missing classes and diverse errors. Before attempting any further I was wondering if any of you here has tried this setup, or if a priori you can tell it wont work.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide!!
Regards,
Ray

--
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." - A. Einstein

Back to the top