Re: [geomesa-users] Cloudera CDP compatibility

Hello,

Looking at the versions in CDP 7.1.4, everything seems like it should be compatible, assuming you're using a fairly recent version of GeoMesa. However Cloudera sometimes changes public APIs (e.g. the HBase API), which can cause things to break. I'm not aware of anything like that presently, but it's something to keep in mind. If you have more specific errors, we can help you track them down. And please report back if you get it working or not!

Thanks,

Emilio