Re: [geomesa-users] GeoMesa GeoServer Plugin

I think you're reasonably up to date so I don't think you'll have to reingest.  Plus we're trying to be backwards compatible as much as possible.  If you check the ~METADATA rows in your tables and see that the featureEncoding is 'avro', you're good to go.  Otherwise, reingest when you have the opportunity because you'll get a performance boost.