Re: [geomesa-users] GeoMesa GeoServer Plugin

Chris,

If your data were ingested before April 23 (or using a version older
than that date), then I would recommend that you re-ingest them;
otherwise, you should be fine.  (That has nothing to do with the fix for
the issue you reported, but is related to the transition from plain-text
feature encoding to Avro encoding.)

Sincerely,
  -- Chris Eichelberger