Re: [escet-dev] Release v0.2: delay or descope?
  • From: Dennis Hendriks <dh_tue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 16:12:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=0fokjFCQYeKq58g0ge2HCFWdb5MUB73CoKQhPekjI90=; b=PP9P52LzU6MRg1ETlVtHkBeIqzDikm2DHW2NAvnJ0ZWfnCm6B3Q+iQzCtaKqeBl2RuI32GKWxEtPbhNHDehuJ8IPIuac2SSGpXSn0rprMoDgjsLsWLr2w2Fvved8FsXMXLbKZeojp2YqUj5JvXY7aGhqVe52Zy0e/kQdixKpnQTLhoUo6CKQXRORepabPQne7WFEwDgWWIcjTWr+0c2pq3tIKFucLUDunVWLayatWeGfZzh6tGX7aO+WsH5eEA0xK5rnOYkWaqEalMpPKbEdkcHHBz4JNp7fcpUhC+u9eG5GAzX0Orz1VvRXFyKQAK3SrZPyPnT4LyBzV9CNljkvgw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=SAs3SF7VtXANeVnlLLpNiX79OQNgYdZmQsqsDyqP1w8E4TgRWmK1NOcfQ1VmK1RugHqvDIZxYEIwvT3KNON92t+gm4EuJUfj5kNa1ajOXGtokMW5bn0YfUBE6UHd3o+wpUDxoA8gvD5vFtx8AWZ7ilbBt1lG7Cqu4/yR3aTBrQJ2TggyNv0b+yPMDqDEu3e6TRXoZ5UJ/R+A/qe1J/I+h4aY3gMTDD1JqoFF9buyK8VaPMcyfe3zW80CF313af3IvkZUfHRUPuLtfs6baAL826wtnmSDDDhOHpih2zvQNt57xuWuQTjk0VksaXRZIZ0072dGx2WW/NPg2TAhZDjnWg==

Hi all,

I forgot to mention: please test v0.2-RC1, such that we can release v0.2 on Wednesday.

Dennis