Re: [escet-dev] Remove install.asciidoc.org?
  • From: Dennis Hendriks <dh_tue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 10:03:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=wSwAuctkWE6avb4yMzYvRFK4yt91uZBaj9pm50MQYEw=; b=n+jWLYV9wx/0Yf26U0hrPjaSWUQX3H6fO/20n9yiI0eIywkrH18/47r3zJiFywQoENU1QonEZZ9BaD0PtIDfoIbZ3JbFa8/y6TxUOFvOBBKItrr+ylcPM1CT5hqUuuVN/hpaSaKaTu3FJUJN1pRPLmxJ9SEJIPJ4APd0KMMr6IU6tfozC6Ew+ewsdTfHiqY2i66bx4z/qsZv3um++TnQNpqgIfwBS4e/EjPkUSlwMgCjbHx+WvZyiIv8XXynCltfvpTCfjfeWWQpnm9tpC4W66T/ElH0cc8Jgoj0UPfGSCBzbFl1dVX5zJYq9sCVwmwkKYko16au4Q2l5leo2FgFyA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=mzUfB9fvRnenXVwqFSJw2YewZ+HDFgHN78hkZaqPb9qSkc/kBH2/2nOoguPv3olHOEx9a6F5/BJpyx1b7D/WFP7ZehrfDogK2i7iwnXnd782+aE3k2x8fZv+HTSUI8sbCu0bIeucBoFCzyrF4F+2mEz4HrwQh+2B+OE2Cykc6hJ/KdGpCPRbdQUnd51lTEL7b5s4/yBZnZJpaaEVPQs+9pgDLA5j2qDvhI2r4v0rFnJwyJEFlnwCmEug0ZRfberl3jQSvyPOBRQV9VkfBkPpaOfx+4CLhpj2dIl+qZN0835r76Y58B5ZjN7nF2gVL8cFmMRBI8CGPnUx9L2VW7Wtgw==

Hi Bert,

I think the assignee is by default the person creating the merge request. This is typically the person who did or will do the work, and will address the review comments. The default is thus OK I think.

Selecting a reviewer is optional. You can set it. Otherwise we as committers should decide who will review.

Dennis