Re: [escet-dev] Remove install.asciidoc.org?
  • From: Dennis Hendriks <dh_tue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:58:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Pl823piWvzyRBi9t7YIhzLpJvba6uO0/86pljFDDib4=; b=BqrM7FejpZATHDgKzAGzZZDdewPfbnEDPiZgDqpnfHvq2ARW7TQKh5ZUk9sUFebs3IktbojIH7vNXz/HOyjy9hCnE6ksVFKcxOKpvEWb8KNgtC8e+UzD1MCupd1OxHUD4DBT+8PFL/sMCJjGCm0nD/MDTbjp9TgisIRErBw7moFL2S6A3D6bBj2lphSLCQpHEKAi1SyXqBdRhUfXeiNFZ38/nkoNWfmepr6qa9Psdcic7wHc2vOQwM404rRoR1biVcVZRZ1ac4EgYVo0+sHUY3XHc4wQXKJR72HIqEuGhzCWyAvIwL40fkiQQpck3xoSr2u1jzU8tGBbJrh/u9fppg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=JgAs7eVPQgHdR4Su4hRs6/J/oMMSqwN87Tut71n3NBWYpotyv6fG+BaCT3I1suk59fvJzNRzBA2n1oFJ+2SyNbXPCIYoWKuUFqme1s2sl6cKEWaKUJeKfBUOx3pPoGPD/N2pSmhymysHOelCBr/OfnUU35ITzY9AoCmtR2i42UYFli/u4nKMFeTB43nJeGowvOKFxGjUFbCCJAdxmlH5UO6LAe1EQbntaBjT235gyTejxbemre7fUeLEYoeiQFFK/rr++xnHSlOHq2EJlgvK7tvV3bArEAUE9cNpA0okt+kFSpJGAiQMAG1eSBBXSLhj9k5M4Gy6TJ5O1Sr7BrEGJA==

Hi Bert,

Dennis