Re: [equinox-dev] State of Gerrit jobs

On 2014-03-16 17:06:33 +0000, Mickael Istria said:
I don't think it's that much a matter of resource, it's more that you're the first one to report this issue. Did you open a bug for it?

So there were only two earlier builds:
- one in February
- one in December

Both were failing as well. I think that by itself is pretty good evidence that the team does not use Gerrit. Why should it be thrown in the face of poor contributors then? That's like being more holier than the pope.

BTM, the issue has something to do with the complicated platform build. People knowing that will also understand that's a time sink. I bet it never worked or only worked by accident when the Gerrit trigger was set up. Anyway, the build issue - as I've been told - is not new. Thus I didn't report it as a new bug.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx