[equinox-dev] State of Gerrit jobs

Hi Equinox Team,

I pushed a review to Gerrit today (https://git.eclipse.org/r/23434). This triggered a build job which seems to be in an un-maintained state, i.e. it fails with some (very long) p2 resolution problems on unrelated bundles. I think this is a very bad situation for contributors. As a result, the Gerrit trigger downvotes the review.

It doesn't seem to be a common practise to use Gerrit on a daily basis by all committers. I'd like to propose to disable the job until there is committment to keep it maintained in good shape.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx