Re: [equinox-dev] Autostarting Bundles

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:44 AM, O'Flynn, Dennis <Dennis.OFlynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And…

It appears that the product definition needs be based upon feature configuration, not plug-ins.  When I tried this using plug-in based configuration, the config.ini contained a fully defined osgi.bundles, with no bundle.info.  When I switched to a feature based configuration, a bundle.info was generated.

This is probably because you weren't including o.e.equinox.simpleconfigurator in your plug-in configuration. That's how we know you imply to use p2.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top